Moving out of your home or apartment? Time to
get cleaning! Cleaning before you move out can help boost the appeal of your home to
new potential buyers, and if you’re in a rented space, it could
potentially eliminate additional cleaning fees.
These are good cleaning tips for any room or area of your house:
Clean places where dust collects:
window sills, ledges, ceiling fans, etc.
- Remove any cobwebs that may have formed in corners
- Shampoo carpeting
- Remove smudges from the walls
- If you have extra paint, paint over scratches, dings, and holes from wall hangings
- Range top
- Inside of your stove
- Inside the microwave
- Clean any stainless steel appliances with stainless steel-specific cleaner
- Vacuum and mop the floor
- Scrub countertops and remove grime from grout
- Remove hard water deposits from dishwasher
- Clean counters and sinks
- Make sure to clean the area behind your faucet – it’s easy to miss!
- Scrubbing the toilet – the inside, inside rim, around the base, and
under the lid
- Vacuuming and mopping the floors
- Removing hard water and smudges from large glass surfaces
- Removing any hair or other debris caught in drains
This may seem like a lot, but that makes the good news that much better
– we’ll do it all for you! The Maids offers a
22-step healthy touch system, and we are the only house cleaning company in the nation to do so. Contact
us today for superior home cleaning in Dallas!