At The Maids® Dallas, we are often asked whether our customers should
clean anything before we come to your home. The answer is no. That is
what we are here for. We want to make your life as easy as possible. We
know what a pain cleaning can be. You are paying good money, which is
why you should make the most of your scheduled cleaning service.
However, to take advantage of your cleaning service, you can do some things
to help prepare your home for our visit. This includes:
- Putting away clothes, toys, and laundry
- Picking up important bills, documents, and other paper
- Letting your cleaners know of any pets
- Specifying areas you would like us to spend more time on
- Placing fresh linens on your bed (if you would like us to make your bed)
We want to make your home shine and look better than it ever has. By prepping
your home for our cleaning service, you ensure that we focus on problem
areas that require more attention. While we clean, you can do the things
that you love.
With our cleaning services, you can rest assured that there will not be
a spot in your home. We focus on all your rooms.
Our special care includes:
- Scrubbing floors by hand
- Dusting ledges and window sills
- Removing trash and cobwebs
- Detail-cleaning stairway steps
- Offering every room a detail clean
- Loading the dishwasher with dirty dishes
Our experienced maids use environmentally friendly cleaning products. All
our cleaners are licensed, bonded, and insured to protect your home. We
take pride in our skill and service, which is why we offer 100% satisfaction.
It’s okay to hate cleaning. It can be a time consuming, arduous task.
You can literally be doing anything else than cleaning. With the Maids®
Dallas, you can! Call us today and allow us to handle your mess while
you enjoy your free time!